All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $26.33
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $22.20
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.15
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $27.62
- AU $28.16Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.15
About this product
- DescriptionFor advice you can trust, look further than Marco Polo. The Andalucia Marco Polo Handbook offers expert advice and is aimed attravellers looking for in-depth coverage of a destination - from detailed culturalinformation to Insider Tips - in an easy to use format. Whatever your mood orinterests, Marco Polo Handbooks are the perfect travel companion. Inside the Andalucia Marco Polo Travel Handbook: The Light of the South: What makes Andalucia so fascinatingly different toother southern landscapes is the legacy of the Arabs and Moors. They t onlygave the region its name but in the 700 years they spent here developed anadvanced civilization that was marked by the spirit of tolerance between Muslims,Jews and Christians. The Marco Polo Handbook to Andalucia takes you to Moorishpalaces, across vast landscapes, green olives groves, to the sparkling sea andover sw-capped mountains to white villages and proud cities - Andalucia neverfails to fascinate. Discover & Understand: Our invative infographics condense large amountsof data into a format which is easy to understand. In the mood for: Fun suggestions help you to experience the variety ofAndalucia, whatever your personal preferences and interests. Unique 3D images provide a vivid insight into the former mosque and present thecathedral of the Mezquita in Cordoba and the Alhambra in Granada. Tours: Along the Costa del Sol or through the olive groves? To white villagesor rugged mountains? Four suggested tours show you the most beautiful parts ofAndalucia. All suggested tours are plotted on detailed maps and combine thebest and most interesting places to see, with tips for exciting stops along theway. Experience & Enjoy: All the things which make a trip unforgettable: fromeating and drinking, shopping, sightseeing, museums & galleries, stayingthe night, travelling with children, festivals and going out in the evening.Which Andalucian culinary specialities should you try? Where can you experienceauthentic flamenco? What is there to do with children? Answers to these andmany other questions can be found in this chapter. In depth kwledge: Kwledge is king and Marco Polo Handbooks are packed fullof information to help you get the best out of your trip. Insider Tips andspecial Marco Polo insights reveal hidden gems and well-kept secrets. Large pull-out map: Includes a separate pull-out map handily placed in a highquality plastic wallet at the back of the book, which can also be used as astorage pocket.
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of highquality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Pocket Guides are known for theirhandy, compact format and Insider Tips. Our Travel Handbooks are the first to include infographics and ourSpiral Guides feature unique lay-flat spiral binding. Marco Polo Maps are famous for the highquality of cartography in their Country, City and Holiday Maps.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Travel Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Weight690 g
- Width129 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Sheet map
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.