All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Back Home documents a rural Sweden far removed from the big city. Photographers Anders Petersen (born 1944) and JH Engstrom (born 1969) both hail from the rural county of Varmland in Sweden, and have returned there to produce this marvelous collaboration. The result is an intimate journey among people, experiences and landscapes spanning over 300 pages. Engstrom writes of the project: The land between Klaralven River and the chestnut tree at Ekallen is full of little hard memories of sad and lonely times, but there is also a streak of warm confidence that runs all the way up to Algsjovallen, a place of fairy tale creatures and inquisitive moose. I am carrying my camera, shooting these old dreams through the foliage. It means my memories can never be destroyed because they longer end in themselves. And Petersen writes: I've returned to something my body and emotions recognize.
- PublisherBokforlaget Max Strom
- Date of Publication23/05/2009
- Country of PublicationSweden
- ImprintBokforlaget Max Strom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight1724 g
- Width200 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Photographer(s)Anders Petersen,Anders Petersen,JH Engstrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.