All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.88Trending at AU $15.37
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
About this product
- DescriptionDrifter Hank Anderson planned to go straight when he pinned on the town marshal's badge and tried to tame the wild and rambunctious cattle capital of Abilene. But dark secrets about his outlaw past and shady part in a Civil War massacre are being winkled out of him by the town reporter Jane Cox. To make matters worse, fanatical Kanan 'redlegs' are on his trail vowing revenge. And when a young lad, Newt, turns up claiming to be his son it adds to his troubles. Six guns roar as the action accelerates and fast-shooting killers rob the town bank. With Newt alongside, Hank heads after them into Indian Territory. But even if he can recover the stolen cash should he return with it to Jane Abilene or ride on to a new life in California?
- Author(s)Jackson Davis
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2009
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Out-of-print date24/05/2011
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.