All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a great opportunity to rev up your immune system and start preventing colds and other sicknesses. As a smoothie fanatic myself, I decided to focus a new cookbook on recipes designed specifically to supercharge your immunity. If you want practical recipes that can have an immediate positive effect on your life, this is the book for you. Many common sicknesses can be defeated at the gates to your body. When your immune system is t working in an optimal way, you'll find that every single seasonal cold comes after you like heat-seeking missiles. However, going on an immune system diet is like creating your own internal missile-defense system. It's very possible to become like that one person you kw who virtually never gets sick. Wouldn't that be awesome? Contained within are smoothie recipes that are carefully tested by yours truly, containing infusions of ascorbic acid, antioxidants, and important immune superfoods like kiwi. Immune Boosting Smoothies is available on your Kindle OR your web browser with just one click. The paperback edition is also available. Thank you for supporting indie publishers!
- Author BiographyAndrea from Phoenix, AZ is a long-time holistic cooking enthusiast. She works to help balance people's minds and bodies, to ensure greater health during the short periods of time we have here. A believer in balancing the body's pH level and alkalinity as a source of long-term health, she believes many common diseases can be attributed to modern diets, and cured more easily than the medical industry would have us believe.
- Author(s)Andrea Silver
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.