All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionGerman artist Andreas Magdanz (born 1963) uses large-format digital photography to document the historically charged Stuttgart Stammheim prison, built in 1975 for the trial of Red Army Faction members. The decidedly matter-of-fact images in this publication paint a nuanced and realistic portrait of the facility and its condition in 2010/11.
- Author(s)Andreas Magdanz
- PublisherHatje Cantz
- Date of Publication29/01/2013
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHatje Cantz
- Content Note80 in Black and White
- Weight1497 g
- Width250 mm
- Height320 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.