All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionAndres Serra (born 1950) has photographed the homeless, Ku Klux Klansmen, corpses and feces, but he is most famous--or infamous, in some circles--for his Piss Christ (1987), showing a crucifix submerged in the artist's urine. Serra returns again and again to scandalous or uncomfortable themes like religion, death, sex and violence, and his work prompts debate or even violent reaction, making vandalism and censorship inexorably part of the story of Serra's art as well.Published to accompany a major exhibition at the Royal Museum of Fine Arts of Belgium, <i>Andres Serra: Uncensored Photographs</i> presents the many faces of Serra and his work, tracing the trajectory of his career in more than 100 photographs.
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note130 colour photos
- Weight1588 g
- Width230 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.