All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis lavish volume is the most comprehensive retrospective of the artists work ever produced. But what makes this book truly extraordinary are Wyeth's comments about each painting - an ' autobiography' , told through interviews with Thomas Hoving, that offers fascinating and sometimes unexpected facts about Wyeth's life and art.
- Author BiographyWyeth is perhaps the most popular American artist of the 20th century. He has been the subject of numerous major exhibitions.
- Author(s)Andrew Wyeth,Thomas Hoving
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown and Company
- Content NoteIntegrated: 134, Col, 4 B&W
- Weight960 g
- Width281 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.