All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe updated edition of the bestselling guide to Android app development If you have ambitions to build an Android app, this hands-on guide gives you everything you need to dig into the development process and turn your great idea into a reality! In this new edition of Android App Development For Dummies, you'll find easy-to-follow access to the latest programming techniques that take advantage of the new features of the Android operating system. Plus, two programs are provided: a simple program to get you started and an intermediate program that uses more advanced aspects of the Android platform. Android mobile devices currently account for nearly 80% of mobile phone market share worldwide, making it the best platform to reach the widest possible audience. With the help of this friendly guide, developers of all stripes will quickly find out how to install the tools they need, design a good user interface, grasp the design differences between phone and tablet applications, handle user input, avoid common pitfalls, and turn a meh app into one that garners applause. * Create seriously cool apps for the latest Android smartphones and tablets * Adapt your existing apps for use on an Android device * Start working with programs and tools to create Android apps * Publish your apps to the Google Play Store Whether you're a new or veteran programmer, Android App Development For Dummies will have you up and running with the ins and outs of the Android platform in time.
- Author BiographyMichael Burton is the Head of Mobile Engineering at Groupon and creator of the popular RoboGuice programming framework for Android. He's the author of the OpenTable, Digg, TripIt, and award winning Groupon Android apps, and has addressed conferences around the world.
- Author(s)Donn Felker,Michael Burton
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/03/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight586 g
- Width189 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.