All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the world of techlogy expands, it becomes increasingly important that persons learn exactly how they can use the techlogy effectively. Android Development Guide for the Newbie places the focus on android development. It t only explains how this works but also shows the reader how they can create something like an app with ease. It is a very popular tool that is being used wadays as the use of Smartphones and Tablets increase. The individual that kws thing about android development can learn a lot in a very short period of time. It really is a great starter text for the newbie.
- Author BiographyJason Hunter has been working in the field of technology for years and he is always looking out for the next big development in the field. In the last few years with the further development of Smartphones and tablets, android development has come to the fore. He spent a lot of time doing research and eventually ended up doing android development in addition to his other duties. The purpose of his book is to let the reader know that it is not as difficult as it seems. If you have a love for all things technology, then you will be able to learn about the latest trends in android development with ease.
- Author(s)Jason Hunter
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.