All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive guide to discovering and preventing attacks on the Android OS As the Android operating system continues to increase its share of the smartphone market, smartphone hacking remains a growing threat. Written by experts who rank among the world's foremost Android security researchers, this book presents vulnerability discovery, analysis, and exploitation tools for the good guys. Following a detailed explanation of how the Android OS works and its overall security architecture, the authors examine how vulnerabilities can be discovered and exploits developed for various system components, preparing you to defend against them. If you are a mobile device administrator, security researcher, Android app developer, or consultant responsible for evaluating Android security, you will find this guide is essential to your toolbox. * A crack team of leading Android security researchers explain Android security risks, security design and architecture, rooting, fuzz testing, and vulnerability analysis * Covers Android application building blocks and security as well as debugging and auditing Android apps * Prepares mobile device administrators, security researchers, Android app developers, and security consultants to defend Android systems against attack Android Hacker's Handbook is the first comprehensive resource for IT professionals charged with smartphone security.
- Author BiographyJOSHUA J. DRAKE is a Director of Research Science at Accuvant LABS. PAU OLIVA FORA is a Mobile Security Engineer with viaForensics. ZACH LANIER is a Senior Security Researcher at Duo Security. COLLIN MULLINER is a postdoctoral researcher at Northeastern University. STEPHEN A. RIDLEY is a Principal Researcher with Xipiter. GEORG WICHERSKI is a Senior Security Researcher with CrowdStrike.
- Author(s)Collin Mulliner,Georg Wicherski,Joshua J. Drake,Pau Oliva Fora,Stephen A. Ridley,Zach Lanier
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/04/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight1028 g
- Width189 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.