All listings for this product
About this product
- Description(Berklee Guide). Expand the creative breadth of your soloing! The step-by-step exercises and explanations in this tried-&-true resource will help you develop your ear and improve your technique. You'll learn the intimate relationships between modes and chords, practicing licks and solos that grow out of their underlying harmonies and sound natural. Andy McGhee has taught at Berklee since 1966, before which he toured with Lionel Hampton and Woody Herman. He has taught thousands how to improvise.
- Author(s)Andy McGhee
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication22/06/2009
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Weight476 g
- Width226 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.