Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionAbout the Modern Masters series: With informative, enjoyable texts and over 100 illustrations-approximately 48 in full color-this invative series offers a fresh look at the most creative and influential artists of the postwar era. The authors are highly respected art historians and critics chosen for their ability to think clearly and write well. Each handsomely designed volume presents a thorough survey of the artist's life and work, as well as statements by the artist, an illustrated chapter on technique, a chrology, lists of exhibitions and public collections, an antated bibliography, and an index. Every art lover, from the casual museum-goer to the serious student, teacher, critic, or curator, will be eager to collect these Modern Masters. And with such a low price, they can afford to collect them all.
- Author BiographyCarter Ratcliff is an art critic, professor, and poet who has written books on Botero, Sargent, and Gilbert and George. He is contributing editor for Art in America and editorial associate for Art International.
- Author(s)Carter Ratcliff
- PublisherAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/01/1984
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleModern Masters
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight697 g
- Width218 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.