Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.31
About this product
- DescriptionMaxine The Dog Doggette is a nurse attorney who will do absolutely anything to win a case. With the help of her hopeless incompetent assistant, Billy Barlow, and her tiny Chihuahua, Minimus, she pursues a nasty and potentially ruius medical malpractice lawsuit again Hugh Montrose, a world famous neurosurgeon, even though she kws he's incent of any negligence. Unbekwnst to her, she has a dangerous brain aneurysm that shows omius signs of growth throughout the story and finally ruptures at the climax of Hugh's trial. In the emergency room afterwards, surrounded by her natural enemies and barely alive, she realizes that the man she has vilified is the only one who has the skills to save her life. As gripping as today's headlines and told with caustic wit, Aneurysm is a smart savvy satire of the tangled world of medical malpractice litigation. A bold, fierce, and funny new voice in literature and a thrilling page-turner you'll never forget.
- Author BiographyChristopher Smythies was born and raised in the United Kingdom and emigrated to the United States in 1974. He is a board certified neurosurgeon and practices in the Seattle, Washington area. In 2009 he founded The American Society of Certified Medical Experts (ASCME) and serves as its chairman.
- Author(s)Christopher Smythies
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.