All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionAward winning Author Paul Spremulli. People all over the world have experienced miraculous encounters with angels. These heartwarming and often moving stories are the crux of Angel Digest's content. The belief in angels crosses nearly all faiths, making this a subject of universal interest to millions of people around the world. - Paul Spremulli Angel Digest Vol. 2 maintains the same format as Angel Digest Vol. 1 through collecting true stories of angel encounters and children's illustrations. Volume Two has nearly forty additional pages of stories and illustrations.
- Author BiographyPaul Spremulli's passion for angels is the seed that has cultivated The Angels Digest's mission. As a believer, entrepreneur, and artist, Paul is making it his life's mission to teach others about angels, and give other believers an outlet to tell their stories. Paul knows from first-hand experience that sharing angel stories helps not only those who have had such encounters, but also those souls going through difficult periods in their lives. A graduate of Bryant University, Paul has used his talents in a variety of ways, including entrepreneurship and as a way of giving divinely-inspired artists the recognition they deserve in the art world through Angelnook Publishing. Angelnook was established in 2008 by the Spremulli family for the sole purpose of sharing the divine messages they received with others through art. The grace of God's love has a personal track record with me that has proven itself through a lifetime of no regrets. I truly embrace and continuously reach for life's endless opportunities. I believe that there is no finer reward than to devote the time and effort in the development of ones true self. As President and founder of AngelDigest.com, it is my intention to share with others the miraculous expressions and personal journeys of divine inspiration that reveal the very passions and inner truth of their individuality. Paul currently resides in Rhode Island with his wife and two children, whom he considers his biggest blessing. He firmly believes that one's personal path is meant to be shared.
- Author(s)MR Paul Spremulli
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.