All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
About this product
- DescriptionIn Angel Rock Leap, Sarah discovers there is a fine line between love and repulsion, friends and enemies, and sanity and lunacy. Can a person's life really be over at just nineteen? Sarah challenges this tion when her chosen career crashes and burns, leading her to realize that she has to stop being a willing victim-both professionally as well as personally-in order to find her road to success. Passivity ends and rebellion begins once Sarah decides to return to her hometown to face down failed relationships and gain a better understanding of the things that might be holding her back in life. She uses her newfound kwledge about herself to pull others out of similar crises, as love is rediscovered and friendship is borne out of adversity.What do you do when life hands you lemons? Do you make a pitcher of lemonade? Or do you cut the lemons in half and squirt them into the eyes of those closest to you? Take a journey with Sarah to Angel Rock Leap, where adversity turns out to be the healing remedy for three people whose inability to let go of the past has prevented them from moving forward toward the future.
- Author BiographyEllen Weisberg is a cancer researcher at the Dana Farber Cancer Institute and Principal Associate in Medicine at Harvard Medical School (Boston, MA), with a doctorate in pharmacology. Ken Yoffe is a pediatrician (Billerica, MA). He also holds a doctorate in genetics.
- Author(s)Ellen Weisberg,Ken Yoffe
- PublisherPrimedia E-launch LLC
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationDallas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrimedia E-launch LLC
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.