Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.51Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionAngel On Board takes us through the death of a man (Martin) and the birth of a guardian angel. Angel on Board takes us to Heaven and back again. Guided by his own guardian angel (George), the angels interact with Martin's family to help them cope with their bereavement and adjust to life without him. Filled with some very poignant moments, laughs, love, and a bit of romance, Angel On Board takes you on a wild ride, practically providing the veritable proof of Heaven and angels all around us. Once you read Angel On Board, you'll believe in your own guardian angels, you'll look for the deeper meaning in amazing coincidences and you'll kw that you are loved! Angel on Board is primarily based on the author, EJ Thornton's life during the pregnancy of her son. The baby's grandfather passed away just a few weeks before her son was conceived. Even though EJ and the baby's grandfather never met on Earth, EJ felt an amazing connection to him. She feels like he guided her to write his story... this story. As soon as you are ready to see that Heaven is For Real, then click on the cover of Angel On Board. #angels #heaven #afterlife #grief #bereavement #AngelsHaveASenseOfHumor
- Author BiographyEJ Thornton has always been spiritual. Angel On Board 'happened to her' several years ago after some stunning events in her life. The character of Jeannie is modeled after EJ. The writing of this book was inspired by real events in her life. During the period of the pregnancy of her son, Thornton felt an extra dimension of protection around her and her unborn child. The pregnancy was unexpected and the grandfather of the baby died just a couple of weeks before the child was conceived. Even though they had never met, the connection EJ Thornton felt with the baby's grandfather was unlike anything she'd ever experienced. Almost all of the human events in the book depict real events. EJ Thornton is dyslexic and never aspired to be a writer, but this book kept pounding on the inside of her until she let it out. Angels definitely helped her author it and she has many, many stories to tell on that score. Originally, this book was written to an audience of one, her alcoholic (now-ex) husband. He blamed his abuse of alcohol on his grief. She was certain that his angels were angered being held up as his excuse for his addiction. Luckily, God envisioned a much larger audience. Quite unexpectedly, EJ started receiving letters from readers who had overcome incredible grief issues, just by reading the book. She holds these most precious letters close to her heart, for from these, she's realized the true audience for the book. It can be just a fun fiction read, but when it is in the hands of one who is grieving, it is truly an incredible comfort. She never knew it was her destiny to write angel books, but... the angels have spoken! EJ Thornton wrote the book, but she wants everyone to know that her angels helped every step of the way! After authoring Angel On Board, EJ Thornton founded the publishing company Books To Believe In and she helps other authors with astounding experiences get their books into the hands of their waiting and eager readers.
- Author(s)Ej Thornton
- PublisherBooks to Believe in
- Date of Publication19/01/1998
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooks to Believe in
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.