All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis full scale study discusses Angela Carter's fiction in chrological order, and tes that although her themes are fairly consistent throughout her work, consistency of theme is t the same as repetition. The new angles and emphases that develop are partly from Carter's immersion in the changing intellectual debates of the times and, concurrently, arise from the reading she was doing at the different stages of her life, which stretched from the medieval through de Sade to Foucault.
- Author BiographyAidan Day is Reader in English Literature at the University of Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Aidan Day
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication23/04/1998
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight305 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.