All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $75.76Trending at AU $77.43
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
About this product
- DescriptionA beautiful Natchez, Mississippi sanitarium is the setting for this tender story of Angela, a 9 year-old child prodigy who was much older before the radiation from a gift changed her life. it is a story of dealing with the loss of a loved one, finding ather and learning to enjoy life again.
- Author BiographyBorn August 31, 1942 in Aurora, Illinois, Jerry Hanson grew up on a dairy farm in rural Yorkville, Illinois. As a teenager he worked as a printers devil for the Kendall County Record and as a teller at the Farmers State Bank. After leaving for college and four years in the U. S. Air Force, he returned to Yorkville and a job at the bank. At age fifty two he retired from the banking business with a list of things he wanted to experience. He has since studied Anthropology at Northern Illinois University, attended the J. B. Hunt truck driving school, been trained as a Harley Davidson Mechanic and written two novels.
- Author(s)Jerald L. Hanson
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication23/04/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight266 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.