Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by sleepybearbooks
- Est. delivery by 8 Oct
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's Christmas in Chipping Cheddar and Angelina and her friends are working hard to get ready for the Christmas Show. On her way home Angelina sees lonely Mr Bell, the retired village postman, sitting at home alone. Angelina decides to bring some Christmas cheer to old Mr Bell - so she makes some biscuits and mince pies and even takes him a Christmas tree to decorate his house. Mr Bell is delighted with the gifts and in return makes an appearance at Angelina's Christmas Show dressed as Father Christmas!
- Author BiographyKatharine Holabird grew up in Chicago, USA. She wrote the first Angelina Ballerina book, Angelina Ballerina, in 1982. Katherine has three grown-up children and lives in London with her husband. Helen Craig was born in London. She became an apprentice photographer aged sixteen and went on to set up her own studio. Helen has illustrated over sixty children's books. She has a grown-up son, several grandchildren and lives in Cambridge.
- Author(s)Katharine Holabird
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2002
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPuffin Books
- Out-of-print date02/04/2013
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight146 g
- Width208 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Helen Craig
- Read byFinty Williams
- Reading Age3-7
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $8.96Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.