All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionAs a child, Angelina spent years in counseling learning that Josie, her imaginary friend, wasn't real, but it turns out her childhood friend wasn't imaginary after all.Now Angelina has to accept she's either (A) crazy or (B) able to see ghosts. Wanting to believe in her sanity, she chooses (B) and welcomes Josie back into her life. But even Josie can't help her deal with Shelly, the spirit of a confused teenager, and things go very, very wrong.When Angelina finds herself in a psychiatric hospital, she faces a choice: she can spend the rest of her life pretending to be someone she isn't, or she can embrace who she is and take a chance that she may never get to go home.
- Author BiographyWith her children now grown, Lisa Rogers dedicates her time to writing and learning about paranormal phenomena. When she's not strapped to her computer at the rural Oklahoma home she shares with her husband, she can generally be found poking around a dilapidated old building or visiting some historical place, perhaps searching for her next out of body character.
- Author(s)Lisa Rogers
- PublisherSpencer Hill Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationContoocook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpencer Hill Press
- Weight362 g
- Width149 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.