All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionYou're a dog: a Border Collie. You're dognapped and taken hundreds of miles away. What do you do when you escape and make your way home? You herd a few sheep, and mend a few lives. Follow Angelo as he takes the long road home through the beautiful landscapes of New Mexico and Colorado.
- Author BiographyLeland lives in the middle of a beautiful nowhere that is Colorado's San Luis Valley. Angelo, the world famous Border Collie, and Maggie, his black Lab philosopher mix, allow him to share their off-grid home. All three tolerate The Cat who does a merely adequate job of rodent control. Leland has built the majority of the 1800 square foot all-solar home over almost four years, but is grateful to friends and neighbors who have helped with some of the heavy lifting. His website is www.hermitblog.com. The blog portion of his website is also available on the Kindle (http: //www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0034KYZ9A) Leland and Angelo have just published their latest collaborative work, Angelo's Journey. Angelo disappeared for five and a half weeks last year, and ever since, Leland has struggled to come up with what might have happened during that time. This book is a fictional account of that very dark time. Leland is currently working on his next two books. One is a fictionalized memoir of his mother, and the other is a mystery set in Colorado's beautiful Sangre de Cristo mountains.
- Author(s)Angelo Dirks,Leland Dirks
- Date of Publication13/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.