Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionACCLAIMED UFO/ALIEN, ANGEL AND PROPHECY DOCUMENT Ancient aliens visited Earth thousands of years ago and through the centuries. The Mojave Desert of California is one such place, according to ancient Paiute Indians. They tell of strange beings who occupied a great part of California, built amazing flying machines and laser-like weapons that could stun or kill. The Iroquois have a legend of a maiden marrying the chief of the sky people. An Indian Guide during the 1920s claimed he found a labyrinth of caves beneath the desert valley floor. He found humaid mummies of giants, skeletons of extinct animals and vast gold. If these stories and legends are true, do aliens still inhabit California's vast desert areas and could this account for numerous UFO sightings and an alien abduction of a young couple in 1989 near the Panamint Mountains of the Mojave from the Mojave Incident by Ron Felber? Did nuclear weapons create vitrified ruins in Death Valley and in other deserts worldwide thousands of years ago? Perhaps the rumors of aliens and alien techlogy at Area 51 in Southern Nevada aren't so far-fetched. Lewis investigates these questions as well as Bible's description of alien beings and their flying machines and believes the Prophet Ezekiel was visited by aliens, t angels. Did alien beings disguise themselves as angels in 1917 when three children of Fatima were visited by a Marian apparition for six months at high on and always on the 13th day of the month? The children also witnessed flashes of light and a mysterious orbs, reminiscent of modern day UFOs. This book offers compelling evidence of alien contact and their agenda for planet Earth. Other topics in Angels, Aliens and Prophecy II include crop circles, ancient aliens, Indigeus legends of ancient beings, chemtrails, time travel, prime events, time shifts, alien abductions, cattle mutilations, crop circles, alien-human hybrids, and prophecy. Lewis includes her own UFO encounters and perhaps an alien abduction that was uncovered through a hypsis session by rewned author and MUFON investigator Ann Druffel.
- Author BiographyBetsey Lewis is an internationally-renowned psychic medium, radio show host and earth mysteries investigator. Two major UFO events transformed her early life; at the age of eight months and again when she was seven years old. Throughout the paranormal has been the normal. Betsey has investigated UFO sightings, cattle mutilations, angels, aliens, and other earth mysteries for over forty years. She practices Reiki healing, astrology, tarot, numerology, and has spent many years with Native Americans throughout the Northwest, Canada and Central America attending vision quests, sweat lodge ceremonies and learning shamanism. Betsey has hosted the popular Rainbow Vision Network since 2009, featuring best-selling authors and renowned investigators in the paranormal and metaphysical genre. She has been a featured guest on television and radio talk shows including Coast-to-Coast AM. Betsey maintains an Earth News1 blog on her website: www.betseylewis.com. Authored books include: Angels, Aliens and Prophecy: the Connection, Mystic Revelations of Thirteen, and the children's story, Rainbow Eyes.
- Author(s)Betsey Lewis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.