All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.78
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $16.29
About this product
- DescriptionDamien is an assassin, a man with home and a tortured past. Sold into slavery as a young boy, he is trained to kill with cold calculation, without remorse. As a reward for his ruthless success, he is given a chance to earn his freedom from his cruel master. One last mission. One final person to slay... Lady Aurora of Acquitaine is the epitome of purity and goodness, beloved by all her people. She lives her life trying to atone for her mother's cruelty by being a fair and just ruler. Secretly she fears that one day her mother's murderer will return for her. When Damien enters Aurora's life, tempting her with promises of dark passion and forbidden desire, he threatens to tear her peaceful world apart with shadowy secrets of his own.
- Author BiographyLaurel O'Donnell has won numerous awards for her works, including the Happily Ever After contest for Angel's Assassin, the Holt Medallion for A Knight of Honor, and the Indiana's Golden Opportunity contest for Immortal Death. The Angel and the Prince was nominated by the Romance Writers of America for their prestigious Golden Heart award. Laurel also has written several stories for her new urban fantasy series Lost Souls. She is currently working on more stories in the world of the Lost Souls, as well as a brand new medieval romance novel.
- Author(s)Laurel O'Donnell
- PublisherOdonnell Books
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOdonnell Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.