All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the traditional Angelology, Demology, Satalogy, Ghosts, Spirits and all the Hosts of Heavens and Earth are treated in the traditional hierarchial way. The book also presents the angels and the hosts of all dimensions as parts and organs of the body of God.
- Author BiographyProf. M. M. Ninan is a Professor of Theoretical Physics by training. He is specialized in Quantum Theory of Many Body Problem. He has taught Physics in the Universities around the world - Bombay (India, Royal Institute of Science), Ethiopia, Ghana, Jamaica, The Yemen Arab Republic, Sudan (Universities of Khartoum, Gezira and Juba), Bangalore (India) as well as in the United States of America. He was the President of the Hindustan Academy of Engineering and Applied Sciences of Bangalore University. Prof. M.M.Ninan and his wife Mrs. Ponnamma Ninan -a sociologist, teacher -has extensively on the Bible in Yemen, Sudan, India and in the United States. He was the first Moderator of the International Christian Fellowship of the Yemen Arab Republic (the first Yemeni Christian Church established in Yemen since the massacre of Yemeni Thomas Christians by Islam in 6th c AD. He was one of the pioneers of the Sudan Pentecostal Churches and of the Sudan Theological College, where he taught theology for over five years during his tenure as Professor of Physics in the University of Juba in the South Sudan.
- Author(s)M M Ninan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Belief Systems
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.