All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER In this joyous and whimsical holiday vel, Debbie Macomber rings in the season with the return of Shirley, Goodness, and Mercy, delivering laughs, love, and a charming dose of angelic intervention. Shirley, Goodness, and Mercy kw that an angel's work is never done, especially during a time as wondrous as New Year's Eve. With an apprentice angel, Will, under their wings, they descend upon Times Square in New York City eager to join in the festivities. And when Will spies two lonely strangers in the crowd, he decides midnight is the perfect time to lend a heavenly helping hand. Lucie Farrara and Aren Fairchild meet after bumping into each other--seemingly by accident--in Times Square on New Year's Eve. They immediately hit it off and find they have a lot in common: Lucie is a burgeoning chef and Aren is a respected food critic. But just as quickly as they're brought together, ather twist of fate tears them apart, leaving Lucie and Aren with way to reconnect. A year later, Lucie is the chef of an acclaimed new restaurant and Aren is a successful columnist for a major New York newspaper. For all the time that's passed, the two have t forgotten their one serendipitous evening--and neither have Shirley, Goodness, Mercy, and Will. To reunite the young couple, the angels cook up a brilliant plan: mix true love, a second chance, and a generous sprinkle of mischief to create an unforgettable Christmas miracle. Praise for Angels at the Table This delightful mix of romance, humor, hope and happenstance is the perfect recipe for holiday cheer. --Examiner.com Rings in Christmas in tried-and-true Macomber style, with romance and a touch of heavenly magic. --Kirkus Reviews The angels' antics are a hugely hilarious and entertaining bonus to a warm love story. --Bookreporter [A] sweetly charming holiday romance. --Library Journal From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyDebbie Macomber, the author of The Inn at Rose Harbor, as well as the Cedar Cove and Blossom Street series, is a leading voice in women's fiction. Five of her novels have scored the #1 slot on the New York Times bestseller list, with three debuting at #1 on the New York Times, USA Today, and Publishers Weekly lists. In 2009 and 2010, Mrs. Miracle and Call Me Mrs. Miracle were Hallmark Channel's top-watched movies for the year. This prolific author has more than 160 million copies of her books in print worldwide. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Debbie Macomber
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight259 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $56.56Trending at AU $60.86
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.