Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.21Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $18.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by agnesrarebooks
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShirley, Goodness, and Mercy know that an angel's work is never done, especially during a time as wondrous as New Year's Eve. With an apprentice angel, Will, under their wings, they descend upon Times Square in New York City eager to join in the festivities. And when Will spies two lonely strangers in the crowd, he decides midnight is the perfect time to lend a heavenly helping hand. Lucie and Aren meet - seemingly by accident - in Times Square on New Year's Eve. But just as quickly as they're brought together, another twist of fate tears them apart. A year later, Lucie is the head chef of an acclaimed new restaurant and Aren is a successful newspaper columnist. For all the time that's passed, the two have not forgotten their one serendipitous evening - and neither have Shirley, Goodness, Mercy, and Will. To reunite the young couple, the angels cook up a brilliant plan: mix true love, a second chance, and a generous sprinkle of mischief to create an unforgettable Christmas miracle.
- Author BiographyDebbie Macomber is a no. 1 New York Times bestselling author and one of today s most popular writers with more than 170 million copies of her books in print worldwide. In addition to fiction, Debbie has also published two bestselling cookbooks; numerous inspirational and nonfiction works; and two acclaimed children s books. The beloved and bestselling Cedar Cove series became Hallmark Channel s first dramatic scripted television series, Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove, which was ranked as the top program on US cable TV when it debuted in summer 2013. Hallmark has also produced many successful films based on Debbie s bestselling Christmas novels. Debbie Macomber owns her own tea room, and a yarn store, A Good Yarn, named after the shop featured in her popular Blossom Street novels. She and her husband, Wayne, serve on the Guideposts National Advisory Cabinet, and she is World Vision s international spokesperson for their Knit for Kids charity initiative. A devoted grandmother, Debbie and her husband Wayne live in Port Orchard, Washington (the town on which her Cedar Cove novels are based) and winter in Florida.
- Author(s)Debbie Macomber
- PublisherTransworld Publishers (Division of Random House Australia)
- Date of Publication19/11/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMilsons Piont
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- Weight314 g
- Width151 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.