All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionAngels of the Odd is an in depth guide to the pararmal. In four parts, the book will attempt to examine as many aspects of the pararmal as possible, all researched through personal experiences by the author. Part One will examine different types of ghosts (such as Spirits, Poltergeists and Time Slips), different methods of spiritual communication, the history behind them and how to safely conduct them (such as the Seance, the Ouija Board and Table Tipping) and at other areas of the pararmal such as exorcisms, possessions, screaming banshees and Mediumship. Part Two will investigate some of the best kwn pararmal cases in history such as the San Pedro Haunting, The Enfield Poltergeist and The Amityville Horror looking at the history of the cases and examining some of the evidence and results. It will also look at some of the best kwn ghost hunters from history such as Harry Price, Harry Houdini and Sarah Winchester. Part Three will help the reader successfully set up their own pararmal investigation covering everything from historical and location research through to the actual investigation itself and how to examine the results. Part Four will invite the reader into ten of the most haunted and frightening sites across the world to delve into the building's past to find out the history and hear some of the ghost stories associated with them. Sites include Tutbury Castle in Staffordshire, the Waverly Hills Sanatorium in Louisville and the Edinburgh Vaults in Scotland. This is a one-of-a-kind guide to the pararmal. No other one out there covers as much areas in one volume. It is a must have for everyone from pro-ghost hunters to those with a mild interest in life after death.
- Author BiographyJames Warrender was born in Aberdeen in 1991. He began studying the paranormal in 2003 and moved into investigation in 2005. He has appeared in television, radio and print discussing the subject. Outside the paranormal world, Warrender lectures and writes. Angels of the Odd is Warrender's first book.
- Author(s)James Warrender
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.