All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionAnger is the most powerful of emotions. It can be the driving force that enables us to achieve the seemingly impossible or the stumbling block that traps us into a life style characterized by unforgiveness, bitterness, broken relationships and violence. Keys presented in this book will explain how you can deal with the accumulation of anger from past events and how you can in future deal with the situations that cause you to feel angry. The book also provides much needed understanding for those in the caring ministries who are seeking to help those with 'an anger problem'. This book is part of Sovereign World's 'Truth & Freedom' series based on the rewned teaching program from Ellel Ministries International.
- Author BiographyPaul and Liz Griffin have been involved in teaching and ministry at Ellel Grange, Headquarters of Ellel Ministries International, since 1991. They were part of the team who, in 1997, pioneered the course 'Anger - How do you handle it?'
- Author(s)Liz Griffin,Paul Griffin
- PublisherSovereign World Ltd
- Date of Publication13/10/2006
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleTruth & Freedom
- Place of PublicationKent
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSovereign World Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight142 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.