All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow, from the authors of Anger Management: The Complete Treatment Guidebook for Practitioners, here at last is a comprehensive program for the rest of us! Tafrate and Kassive bring their expertise and research-based understanding to everyone interested in controlling their anger. Is your anger:making others uncomfortable and creating distance in your relationships?disrupting your ability to think clearly and make good decisions?resulting in behaviors that you later regret or recall with embarrassment?Anger Management for Everyone shows you how to cope with life's adversity, unfairness, and disappointment, so you can successfully 'put anger in its proper place and live a vital, happy, and upbeat life..
- Author BiographyRaymond Chip Tafrate (Author) Raymond Chip Tafrate, PhD is an associate professor in the Criminology and Criminal Justice Department at Central Connecticut State University. As a clinical psychologist, his work has focused on disorders commonly found in criminal justice settings. His research on the nature and treatment of anger has been published in scientific journals and books for practitioners, and has been presented at conferences throughout the United States and abroad. Howard Kassinove (Author) Howard Kassinove, Ph.D., ABPP, a board certified clinical psychologist, is chairperson of the Psychology Department at Hofstra University and is a past director of their Ph.D. Program in Clinical & School Psychology. Dr. Kassinove is a Fellow of the American Psychological Association, the American Psychological Society, the Albert Ellis Institute, and the Behavior Therapy and Research Society. In addition to 60+ published papers, in 1995 he edited ANGER DISORDERS: DEFINITION, DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT. He has lectured widely in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
- Author(s)Howard Kassinove,Raymond Chip Tafrate
- PublisherImpact Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationSan Luis Obispo, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImpact Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date25/01/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.