All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide offers conflict management advice to adults and teens. The techniques illustrated encourage users to turn their anger around to interact peacefully and productively with associates and family. Leaders learn how to conduct presentations, guide discussions, and help participants understand the purposes and pitfalls of anger and how to channel it into constructive and useful actions. The personal handbook is a guided journal with information, ideas, short stories, and questions for students to answer in writing, enabling them to examine their personal responses to life's typical anger-provoking situations at home, work, school, and elsewhere. These books are ideal for a wide variety of audiences including groups in corporations, social service agencies, schools, churches, and adults and teens who are required by juvenile and family courts to participate in anger management classes.
- Author BiographyGerry Dunne PhD, has developed training programs on a national level and is the author of more than 15 books. She lives in Battle Ground, Washington.
- Author(s)Gerry Dunne
- PublisherPersonhood Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationTorrance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPersonhood Press
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight244 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.