All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Judah Folkman is considered the father of angiogenesis. Because of Folkman's discovery and research, the possibilities of angiogenic therapy have broadened beyond cancer to many ncancerous diseases. Angiogenesis: An Integrative Approach from Science to Medicine is a comprehensive, concise summary of tumor angiogenesis. It is an up-to-date and authoritative reference for the angiogenesis field as it relates to oncology. This book represents the first collection in a volume of which Folkman is co-editor. Folkman has authored nearly 400 original papers and more than 100 book chapters.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/06/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note33 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1751 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJudah Folkman,William D. Figg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.