All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn addition to updating important core techniques this third edition presents new chapters on assessing leukocyte involvement in angiogenesis, lymphatic cell and pericyte isolation techniques, spheroid and arterial ring based in vitro assays, and on pericyte involvement in angiogenesis. Angiogenesis Protocols, Third Edition also guides readers through new protocols on chorioallantoic membrane models, corneal pocket assays to assess angio- and lymphangiogenesis, models of muscle angiogenesis, and use of zebrafish embryos to study vascular angiogenesis and senescence. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Angiogenesis Protocols, Third Edition provides t only a practical handbook for key techniques, but also an informative and enjoyable read for all those interested, matter how directly, in angiogenesis.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication13/05/2016
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1430
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 42 colour illustrations, 5 black & white tables, 58 colour tables, biography
- Weight971 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byPeter W. Hewett,Stewart G. Martin
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.