Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionA botched diamond theft and a woman's murderous lust for power set deadly traps for wrongly-convicted Cicero Clay, who must evade a corrupt parole system and survive pursuit through night skies in a vintage WWII Mustang fighter. I am incent. The newsblogs refer to me as Cicero Clay, glider flight instructor and paroled convict. But I didn't do it. I can prove it. And , you don't want to call me by my first name. I am Clay. ...so begins Lee Baldwin's Angle of Attack. In the words of one Amazon reviewer, Lee Baldwin has captured the pace of James Lee Burke and the descriptive ability of John Steinbeck. Soaring NZ Magazine's review stated it's .. .a rattling good ride...really good and totally believable... Set in the worlds of high-performance soaring, WWII fighter aircraft, the world's most expensive diamonds and lovely, quirky women, Baldwin's 2012 mystery vel is a wonderful afteron read that pushes all the right mystery buttons, according to other reviewers So, who is the dead man on Clay's porch? How can a glider become a murder weapon? Who is it drugs Clay, then slides into his bed late at night? Who stole his Parole Agent's diamond necklace? Baldwin interleaves plot threads like a master, his tale rooted in everyday realities keeps raising the stakes until the reader is flying through night skies in a stolen warbird, trying to avoid disaster while heading for a place in aviation history.
- Author BiographyLee Baldwin is a writer, jazz keyboard player, and visual artist. From sports such as gliding, windsurfing and motor racing, Baldwin derives the realistic action that make his stories believable.
- Author(s)Lee Baldwin
- PublisherLee Baldwin
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLee Baldwin
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byLee Baldwin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.