All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a sequel to an earlier volume by the same authors on Anglican church-building in Greater London between 1915 and 1945. In the post-war period as many as 250 new churches were built inthe area, a very large corpus of work which has been largely overlooked by commentators. Many of the buildings were replacements for ones destroyed in the war or of large Victorian churches in the suburbs. The range of buildings is wide and includes work by well-kwn architects N.F. achemaille-Day and Maguire & Murray as well as many lesser figures who deserve to be better kwn. The book consists of a wide-ranging introduction followed by a gazetteer in which most churches are illustrated by both an exterior and an interior view.
- Author(s)John Salmon,Michael Yelton
- PublisherSpire Books Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- Place of PublicationReading
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpire Books Ltd
- Weight907 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.