All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1898 the Church of England was shaken to its roots by the then Pope's declaration that Anglican orders of ministry were 'null and void'. This threatened to create an unbridgeable gulf between the two Churches, yet some Anglicans responded creatively by demonstrating their loyalty and fidelity to Rome - the movement was kwn as Anglican Papalism and, though marginal, it made a significant contribution to the thawing of relations some sixty years on.
- Author BiographyMichaek Yelton is a County Court Judge and the author of a number of legal volumes. He is the author of 'Alfred Hope Patten and the Shrine of Our Lady of Walsingham' and has written on ecclesiastical art and furnishings. He lives in Cambridge.
- Author(s)Michael Yelton
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication31/01/2008
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Content Note16pp plates
- Weight435 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.