All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn its new format, its focus is widened significantly to include the many groups of companions and associates attached to traditional religious communities - lay members who make formal promises to follow a simplified monastic rule of life in their everyday lives in the world. These are often far larger than the communities they are attached to - for example, Elmore Abbey has four or five Benedictine monks, but over 300 oblates. So the potential readership is widened considerably. Consisting of a complete directory of communities throughout the Anglican world (w extended to include details of associate groups), it gives information on retreat accommodation, times of services, other facilities and community wares. News features and articles give a vivid picture of the Franciscans, Benedictines and other religious orders who form a spiritual core to the worldwide Anglican church.
- Author BiographyCompiled under the auspices of the Conference of Leaders of Anglican Religious Communites in the UK and the Conference of Anglican Religious Orders in the Americas.
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication29/08/2007
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.