CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionThere are books on angling and books on boats, but Angling Boats by Neville Merritt is the first book on owning and operating a small angling boat to be written specifically for the sea angler. Published by Arford Books and sponsored by Peters Opal, Angling Boats covers the principles of boat handling, navigation and safety, plus many other topics of interest to anglers - including anchoring, marks, equipment, weather forecasts and DIY. This book will be an invaluable aid for anyone planning or buying their first boat, or for owners of angling boats who want one book to cover all the subjects they need to maintain and operate their boat safely, and fish successfully.
- Author BiographyNeville Merritt was brought up near the Blackwater estuary, and was boating before he could walk. After a near-disaster in a storm the family sailing exploits were curtailed, but he took up fishing very soon afterwards. Neville caught his first real fish using a toy rod, and boats and fishing have been his passion ever since. When he was a teenager, his father bought a Norwegian fishing boat in which they both learnt a great deal about boats and the sea. Neville bought his own boat as soon as he could afford one, and has owned boats ever since. He lives in Hampshire with his very understanding family, and fishes from his boat whenever he can, usually off the Hampshire and Sussex coasts. Neville is also a keen fly and coarse fisherman. Angling Boats is his first published book.
- Author(s)Neville David Merritt
- PublisherArford Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationBordon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArford Books
- Out-of-print date16/05/2008
- Content NoteGloss laminated cover on 280 GSM Trucard
- Width205 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ian Tyrell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.