All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Faber assesses the long-term impact of the Spanish Civil War on Hispanic Studies as an academic field in the United States and Great Britain. Combining institutional history with biography, the book gives a compelling account of the dilemmas that the war posed for four Hispanists who turned their love of Spain into their life's work.
- Author BiographySebastiaan Faber is an Associate Professor of Hispanic Studies at Oberlin College.
- Author(s)Sebastiaan Faber
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/09/2008
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.