All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionAngry E-Mail: How to Put a Lid on It gives professionals options for managing e-mail effectively, especially when tensions run high. By understanding readers' expectations, you can respond so that you t only solve the problem but also enhance the relationship. You see, it is your relationships that support you in getting your job done-t simply the exchange of information through messages. Also covered are e-mail facts and best practices, simple apologies, the you viewpoint versus I statements, micro-messages, and bad news messages.
- Author BiographyDona Young is a teacher, facilitator, and writing coach. In addition to teaching writing at Indiana University Northwest, she designs and facilitates corporate training programs on effective writing and communication. Young holds a B.A. from Northern Illinois University and an M.A. from The University of Chicago. She considers herself a life-long learner, believing that who we become is a result of what we learn. Young is the author of the following textbooks: Business Communication and Writng: Enhancing Career Flexibility, Writer's Toolkit Publishing, 2011; The Writer's Handbook: Grammar for Writing, Writer's Toolkit Publishing, 2011; The Mechanics of Writing, Writer's Toolkit Publishing, 2008; Business English: Writing for the Global Workplace, McGraw-Hill Higher Education, 2008; and Foundations of Business Communication, An Integrative Approach, McGraw-Hill/Irwin, 2006. In addition, she is the author of the following trade books: Eleven Steps to Instantly Improve Your Writing, Writer's Toolkit Publishing, 2011. And on the lighter side: The Little Prince Who Taught a Village to Sing (with Andrew's Story), Writer's Toolkit Publishing, 2009; The Princess and Her Gift: A Tale on the Practical Magic of Learning, Writer's Toolkit Publishing, 2009.
- Author(s)Dona J Young
- Date of Publication29/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.