All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionTake an in-depth look at current trends, opportunities, and challenges for senior student affairs leaders. This volume focuses on contexts for understanding student affairs leadership and experiences of contemporary student affairs leaders, including issues of concern, such as: * affordability and access, * student health and well-being, * diversity and inclusion, and * regulations and compliance. The volume concludes with a discussion of the similarities and differences in the data across the themes and questions and offers some propositions regarding the implications for current and future student affairs leadership. This is the 153rd volume of this Jossey-Bass higher education quarterly series. An indispensable resource for vice presidents of student affairs, deans of students, student counselors, and other student services professionals, New Directions for Student Services offers guidelines and programs for aiding students in their total development: emotional, social, physical, and intellectual.
- Author BiographyVolume Editors: Elizabeth J. Whitt is Vice Provost and Dean for Undergraduate Education and Professor in Sociology at University of California, Merced. She is also the series editor-in-chief of New Directions for Student Services. Larry D. Roper is Professor in the School of Language, Culture and Society at Oregon State University and Coordinator, College Student Services Administration and Social Justice Minor. Kent T. Porterfield is Vice President for Student Development at Saint Louis University. Jill E. Carnaghi is Assistant Vice President for Student Development at Saint Louis University.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/03/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJ-B SS Single Issue Student Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight158 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byElizabeth J. Whitt,Jill Ellen Carnaghi,Kent T. Porterfield,Larry D. Roper
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.