All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAngus is the historical heartland of Scotland, a county where the past has left an indelible mark on the present. Prehistoric forts, ancient castles and Pictish standing stones dot a rich and varied landscape where bracing coastal hikes, tranquil riverside rambles, sheltered woodland wanders and more challenging hill ascents await the walker. This book features 40 walks, combining exploration of the county's stunning coastline where rocky cliffs and coves reveal swathes of golden sand, with gentle inland trails and more adventurous forays into the celebrated Angus Glens where the terrain is altogether wilder and more dramatic.
- Author(s)James Carron
- PublisherPocket Mountains Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/2011
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationBo'ness
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPocket Mountains Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width105 mm
- Height148 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.