All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA young child has many beloved stuffed animals--at least one for each letter of the alphabet. But as her mother tucks her into bed and she prepares to slip into slumber, she realizes one of her cuddly creatures is missing. Which one could it be? She must recite the alphabet and remember all her critters in order to figure out which animal slid out of her alphabed.
- Author BiographyMargriet Ruurs writes children's books and educational materials and has a master's degree in education. Margriet conducts author visits in schools across the United States and Canada and often speaks at literacy conferences. She lives in Shedd, Oregon. Jennifer Emery is a free-lance illustrator and a graduate of the Columbus College of Art & Design. She is also the illustrator of Christmas Gifts by Susan Heyboer O'Keefe. She lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Margriet Ruurs
- PublisherBoyds Mills Press
- Date of Publication06/10/2005
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationHonesdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoyds Mills Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width288 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jennifer Emery
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.