All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive research guide that describes both the key new techniques and more established methods. Every chapter discusses the merits and limitations of the various approaches and then provides selected tried-and-tested protocols, as well as a plethora of good practical advice, for immediate use at the bench. It presents the most accessible and comprehensive introduction available to the culture and experimental manipulation of animal cells. Detailed protocols for a wide variety of methods provide the core of each chapter, making new methodology easily accessible. This book is an essential laboratory manual for all undergraduates and graduates about to embark on a cell culture project. It is a book which both experienced researchers and those new to the field will find invaluable.
- Author BiographyDr John Davis: Visiting Lecturer in Biotechnology, University of Hertfordshire, previously Senior Project Scientist at Bio Products Laboratory, UK.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleEssential Methods
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight648 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJohn M. Davis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.