CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionYour dog is dying in front of you, looking up at you with trusting, searching eyes. You are her hope, father, mother, guardian, companion, and everything else. You are gutted with grief and terror. The years of ecstatic runs, wagging tails and happy barking, rush through your mind. In a flash you remember this book, and run for the Carbo Veg and Arnica . The dog has collapsed, but you slip the pillules under her tongue, and stroke her. Minutes later, she gets up, and soon hints that it is walkies time. Tail wagging, the dog is actively moving around in a miraculous turnabout from the very face of death. This is the very essence of homeopathy. You are filled with joy and relief.
- Author BiographyCJR has travelled the world, riding sharks, befriending elephants in Thailand, four thousandth generation koi in Taiwan, street cats in Singapore, dairy cows in England, snakes in Africa, wild dogs in Ovamboland, hyenas in Namibia, rhinoceroses in Zululand, vervet monkeys in Natal, birds, everything from horses to voles and giant bullfrogs. He particularly likes rats and mice. This book can assist you in the care and healing of any creature. The layout is not orthodox, but when you have familiarised yourself with the contents, it provides rapid and simple access to homeopathic remedies.
- Author(s)C.J.R. Juta
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width203 mm
- Height133 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.