Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in a clear, engaging and accessible style, this is suitable as a teaching text for Animal Law courses, and for the wider legal community and general reader interested in animal welfare. This is the first Australian text to offer a truly integrated and comprehensive coverage of animal law issues. It combines the philosophical and ethical dimensions to animal law with the practical, legal and regulatory frameworks governing animals in Australia. Features: comprehensive, balanced coverage of animal law issues in Australia ensures readers will gain a solid understanding of the wider regulatory regime in Australia; each chapter integrates the philosophical/ethical discussion with practical issues and the legal context to demonstrate the relationship between these dimensions, allowing readers to gain an understanding of the background driving current regulatory regimes; chapters include clear learning objectives, stimulus questions and further reading to facilitate depth and breadth of learning for both students and the general reader.
- Author(s)Alex Bruce
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChatswood
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight598 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.