All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionBreak out your pens and markers, and help the whale spout and the chameleon change colour; draw a dog for the doghouse, or horses for the grassy field with this really giant coloring and doodling pad of 52 BIG place mats! Picky eaters and fidgety diners of all ages will love Taro Gomi's signature humor and invitation to imagine and create at mealtime.
- Author BiographyTaro Gomi was born in Tokyo in 1945. In his very long career, he has created more than 350 books for readers of all ages. His work has been translated into more than 15 languages worldwide.
- Author(s)Taro Gomi
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Weight617 g
- Width254 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.