CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.76
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $86.08
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $47.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $31.95
About this product
- DescriptionThree fantastic animal stories in one volume from Britain's best-loved children's author, Michael Morpurgo. Jo-Jo the Melon Donkey Jo-Jo is a donkey, and he does t like it, t one bit. Every day, he works hard selling melons on the streets of Venice. Then, one dark night, Jo-Jo discovers that it is up to him to save the city from the sea. Conker When Nick's grandmother decides to help him become Conker Champion of Jubilee Park, she sends him off to find some special conkers from Cotter's Yard. There, he discovers a half-starved dog. Will Nick be able to rescue him? Colly's Barn Annie's father wants to demolish the old barn and build a new one. But what will happen to all the birds that nest there? Then something amazing happens which shows the birds are wiser than anyone had imagined. In these three classic animal stories, Michael Morpurgo - the award-winning author of War Horse - demonstrates why he is considered to be the master storyteller.
- Author BiographyFormer Children's Laureate Michael Morpurgo needs no introduction. He is one of the most successful children's authors in the country, loved by children, teachers and parents alike. Michael has written more than forty books and won the Whitbread Award, the Smarties Award, the Circle of Gold Award, the Children's Book Award and has been short-listed for the Carnegie Medal four times. His novels have been adapted for film (My Friend Walter, Why the Whales Came) and stage (including Kensuke's Kingdom for the Polka Theatre and Why the Whales Came for Alibi). Michael received an OBE in December 2006 for his services to literature.
- Author(s)Michael Morpurgo
- PublisherEgmont UK Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBanana Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEgmont Books Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight302 g
- Width145 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tony Kerins,Gerry Turley,Ian Andrew
- Contained items statement3 Paperbacks
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.