All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.63
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $19.66Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $12.02Trending at AU $17.22
- AU $16.71Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $11.28
About this product
- DescriptionCompare and contrast different animals through predictable, rhyming analogies. Find the similarities between even the most incompatible animals . . . bat is to flit as eagle is to soar; dog is to bark as lion is to roar. Comparisons include sounds, physical adaptations, behaviors, and animals classes and are so fun, readers learn without even realizing it! Animalogy is to fun, as animals are to nature.
- Author BiographyAward-winning authorMarianne Berkes(Daisylocks) is a retired teacher and librarian who turned her love of nature and teaching into writing informational picture books. In addition toAnybody Home?, The Tree That Bear Climbedand the award-winningAnimalogyfor Arbordale, some of Marianne s other recent and award-winning titles include: Going Home, The Mystery of Animal Migration; Over in the Ocean, in a Coral Reef; Over in the Jungle, a Rainforest Rhyme; Going Around the Sun, Some Planetary Fun, andWhat's in the Garden?. Visit her website atwww.MarianneBerkes.com.
- Author(s)Marianne Berkes
- PublisherArbordale Publishing
- Date of Publication10/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArbordale Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width218 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Cathy Morrison
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.