All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerfect for children ages 6 and up, this book of doodles is loaded with images of land and sea creatures, each with something missing. Budding artists can add tentacles to an octopus, decorate a hermit crab's shell, provide a teeth for a grinning crocodile, and draw other simple details. More than 120 illustrations.
- Author(s)Jillian Phillips
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication29/07/2011
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleWhat to Doodle?
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.14
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.89
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.