Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionCome join Alli and the others on their action words adventure. Playful, multi-colored pictures and an engaging story will entertain children as they learn to recognize the sound-letter relationship as beginning readers.
- Author BiographyDupe Aleru is the founder and owner of the elite private in-home tutoring company, Tutors for Tots, Tweens & Teens LLC. In addition, Aleru is the self-published author of Animals in Action A-Z, the curriculum developer of SCALE High (a goal setting program for middle and high school students), the executive producer of The Cook Book web series, and a motivational speaker. Aleru is a graduate of California State University, Long Beach, where she received a B.A. in Sociology and a Multiple Subject Teaching Credential. Aleru is also a graduate of the University of La Verne, where she received a M.S. in Educational Counseling and a Pupil Personnel Services Credential.
- Author(s)Dupe Aleru
- PublisherDupe R.\Aleru
- Date of Publication03/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDupe R.\Aleru
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width198 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Spencer Hodge
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.